Ford & Abbeygate Care Code - July 2020
Ford & Abbeygate Care Code
As things return to normal we want to keep our customers safe. We are following the Ford Care Code and have implemented many additional safety measures of our own to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and our suppliers.
- We are adhering to the 2m Social Distancing guidelines across our locations.
- Our locations are all fitted with protective screens and our staff have personal protective equipment to help keep you safe to include facial masks – disposable gloves – hand sanitizer – disinfectant wipes.
- We are offering a range of virtual services to include on-line demonstrations, request a ZOOM chat, reserve and/or pay for a vehicle on-line and no touch demonstrations in our showrooms.
- We are offering unaccompanied Test Drives in our fully sanitised and fogged vehicles. We require sight of your driving licence and a share my licence code completed on the DVLA link (you will need your Driving Licence number and National Insurance number to complete this simple check) https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
If you are able to print off your shared licence and bring along with you or
email to us in advance of your appointment, this will save time when you
- Going the extra mile - All vehicles that come in for Service or Accident Repairs, vehicles provided for Test Drive, courtesy cars and sold vehicles are additionally fogged and sealed to sanitize and kill bacteria.
- Our servicing can be booked by telephone, on-line via our website link or OSB On Line Service Booking and we offer a range of courtesy services - courtesy cars – collection/delivery up to 15 miles – while you wait appointments. These courtesy services are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Key drop available.
- We offer contactless payments over the telephone and are happy to take payments in the dealership too.
We will look after you on-line but would prefer to look after you face to face …
Safety Measures in Place and Open for Business https://youtu.be/4A_HmRn29Dc
Our Fogging Machine in action https://youtu.be/jwDMtWslZfQ
Take a look at our Social Media