Ford Care Code - 27th February 2022
Ford Care Code – 27th January 2022
In line with the latest Government guidelines: -
Our SALES, SERVICE/PARTS/ESSO FUEL STATIONS & CONVENIENCE SHOPS and our ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE are OPEN to the Public.
It is business as usual, Abbeygate will continue to provide the safety precautions that we have in place. The safety of our customers and staff are still out priority. We respect your choices and want to ensure you feel comfortable when you visit us in our showrooms. If at any point you do not feel comfortable during your visit, please ask our staff and they will do what they can to accomodate your needs:
Contact us via:
- WhatsApp 07761 528245
- Email email@example.com
- Website enquiry or Live Chat
to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have.
We continue to offer unaccompanied test drives and reserve a car online - pay a minimum £100 (refundable) deposit online to reserve the vehicle of your choice!
Our busy Service Department provides a Contactless Service appointment upon request, please feel free to use our KEY DROP BOX which is located on the wall to the right of our main entrance at Wymondham.
- Park your car in front of the Service department.
- Leave your locking wheelnut key and service book on the passenger seat.
- Place your car key into an envelope marked with your name, registration number, contact number & email address pop into the KEY DROP BOX clearly marked to the right of our main entrance.
- We will call you when your vehicle is ready, take a card payment over the telephone and arrange a collection time with you.
We offer a range of courtesy services; courtesy cars and we provide a ‘collection/delivery service’ for up to a 15-mile radius and ‘while you wait’ appointments. These courtesy services are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
We are following the ‘Ford Care Code’ plus or own safety measures to ensure the utmost safety of our staff, customers, and suppliers.
- Masks worn upon request.
- Our locations are all fitted with protective screens and our staff have personal protective equipment available.
- We are offering a range of virtual services also to include on-line demonstrations, request a ZOOM chat, reserve and/or pay for a vehicle on-line and no touch demonstrations in our showrooms.
Service & Parts: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
Vehicle Sales: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday By Appointment
Take a look at our Social Media