Ford & Abbeygate Care Code - 5th January 2021
Ford & Abbeygate Care Code - 05 January 2021
In line with the new Government guidelines:-
SALES - our SALES showrooms are CLOSED in line with the new Government guidelines - SALES are available via Telephone, Whatsapp or a ZOOM appointment to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have. We can provide digital sales offers upon request. Email email@example.com.
New & Used vehicles will still be available for purchase on CLICK & COLLECT - you can pay a minimum £100 (refundable) deposit online to reserve the vehicle of your choice!
SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENT - Business as usual with additional safety precations - please use our KEY DROP BOX - Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm Saturday - Closed
While you wait appointments are currently not available - please ask if you require Collection and Delivery
- Park your car in front of the Service department.
- Leave your locking wheelnut key and service book on the passenger seat.
- Place your car key into an envelope marked with your name, registration number, contact number & email address pop into the KEY DROP BOX clearly marked to the right of our main entrance.
- We will call you when your vehicle is ready, take a card payment over the telephone and arrange a collection time with you.
We are following the Ford Care Code and have implemented many additional safety measures of our own to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and our suppliers.
- We follow an extensive checklist to ensure vehicles are sanitised - we use Antibacterial Wipes, Disinfectant and fogging.
- Masks are required to be worn by customers and staff in customer facing areas in all of our locations unless exemption applies.
- We are adhering to the 2m Social Distancing guidelines across our locations.
- Our locations are all fitted with protective screens and our staff have personal protective equipment to help keep you safe to include facial masks – disposable gloves – hand sanitizer – disinfectant wipes.
- We are offering a range of virtual services to include on-line demonstrations, request a ZOOM chat, reserve and/or pay for a vehicle on-line and no touch demonstrations in our showrooms.
- Our servicing can be booked by telephone, on-line via our website link or OSB On Line Service Booking and we offer a range of courtesy services - courtesy cars – collection/delivery up to 15 miles – while you wait appointments. These courtesy services are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Key Drop Box available.
- We offer contactless payments over the telephone and are happy to take payments in the dealership too.
Take a look at our Social Media