Ford & Abbeygate Care Code - 19th July 2021
Ford & Abbeygate Care Code – 19th July 2021
In line with the latest Government guidelines: -
Our SALES, SERVICE/PARTS/ESSO FUEL STATIONS & CONVENIENCE SHOPS and our ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE all remain OPEN to the Public.
It is business as usual but considering the increasing infection rates, Abbeygate will maintain all existing safety precautions that we have are currently in place:
Contact us via:
- WhatsApp 07761 528245
- Email email@example.com
- Website enquiry or Live Chat
to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have.
We continue to offer Unaccompanied Test-Drives and Reserve a car online - pay a minimum £100 (refundable) deposit online to reserve the vehicle of your choice!
Our busy Service Department provides a Contactless Service appointment, please feel free to use our KEY DROP BOX which is located on the wall to the right of our main entrance at Wymondham.
- Park your car in front of the Service department.
- Leave your locking wheelnut key and service book on the passenger seat.
- Place your car key into an envelope marked with your name, registration number, contact number & email address pop into the KEY DROP BOX clearly marked to the right of our main entrance.
- We will call you when your vehicle is ready, take a card payment over the telephone and arrange a collection time with you.
We offer a range of courtesy services; courtesy cars and we provide a ‘collection/delivery service’ for up to a 15-mile radius and ‘while you wait’ appointments. These courtesy services are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
We are following the ‘Ford Care Code’ plus or own safety measures to ensure the utmost safety of our staff, customers, and suppliers.
- We will continue to follow an extensive checklist to ensure vehicles are sanitized - we use Antibacterial Wipes, Disinfectant and fogging where required.
- Masks will be required to be worn by customers and staff in customer facing areas in all our locations unless exemption applies.
- We will continue to adhere to the 2m Social Distancing guidelines across our locations.
- Our locations are all fitted with protective screens and our staff have personal protective equipment to help keep everyone safe.
- We are offering a range of virtual services also to include on-line demonstrations, request a ZOOM chat, reserve and/or pay for a vehicle on-line and no touch demonstrations in our showrooms.
With immunisation rates increasing but the risks currently with cases of COVID-19 remaining high, I am not prepared to reduce our measures and the safeguards that has kept infection out of our business since it all began.
Service & Parts: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday 8.00 am to 12.00 noon
Vehicle Sales: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Take a look at our Social Media