Ford & Abbeygate Care Code - November 2020
Ford & Abbeygate Care Code
Effective Thursday 5th November 2020 to Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Our SERVICE department will continue to operate for Service, MOT & General Repairs as normal - Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.00am to 12.00 Noon.
KEY DROP BOX available . Please park your car in front of the Service department. Place your car key into an envelope, add your name, address, contact number and email address on the front. (envelopes available from the Mace shop if required).
Leave your Locking Wheel Nut Key and Service Book on the front seat. We will call you when your car is ready and take payment over the telephone and arrange a collection time with you.
Courtesy cars will not be available during this time - we will be offering a Collection / Delivery service, please ask for further details.
Our SALES showrooms at Wymondham & Attleborough will be CLOSED.
ONLINE & REMOTE purchasing available www.abbeygategroup.co.uk OR call 07761 528245
ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE - Business as usual
FUEL & FORECOURT SHOPS - Business as usual
We are following the Ford Care Code and have implemented many additional safety measures of our own to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and our suppliers.
- Masks are required to be worn by customers and staff in customer facing areas in all of our locations unless exemption applies.
- We are adhering to the 2m Social Distancing guidelines across our locations.
- Our locations are all fitted with protective screens and our staff have personal protective equipment to help keep you safe to include facial masks – disposable gloves – hand sanitizer – disinfectant wipes.
- We are offering a range of virtual services to include on-line demonstrations, request a ZOOM chat, reserve and/or pay for a vehicle on-line and no touch demonstrations in our showrooms.
- We are offering unaccompanied Test Drives in our fully sanitised and fogged vehicles. We require sight of your driving licence and a share my licence code completed on the DVLA link (you will need your Driving Licence number and National Insurance number to complete this simple check) https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
If you are able to print off your shared licence and bring along with you or
email to us in advance of your appointment, this will save time when you
- Our servicing can be booked by telephone, on-line via our website link or OSB On Line Service Booking and we offer a range of courtesy services - courtesy cars – collection/delivery up to 15 miles – while you wait appointments. These courtesy services are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Key drop available.
- We offer contactless payments over the telephone and are happy to take payments in the dealership too.
"We will look after you online but would prefer to look after you face to face"
Take a look at our Social Media