Sales Executive - All Vehicles (New & Used)
At Abbeygate, our aim is to deliver the best, or nothing. Our people create a real customer focus, delivering customer engagement through our products and services. Ours is a friendly, collaborative and fast-moving business where we work together to deliver great things and thrive in an environment which encourages innovation and supports personal and professional growth.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive (All Vehicles New or Used) to be based at our Wymondham / Attleborough dealerships.
Providing a first class offering to individuals looking to drive away one of our exceptional Vehicles at a competitive price. Your role as a Sales Executive is to be on the frontline, providing a first-class face-to-face sales experience for our customers in order to maximise profitability for the business. Whether it be selling the cars themselves, or our finance, insurance and ancillary products, you will be the face of the business for every customer you interact with.
With a competitive basic salary and uncapped OTE, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a business that is developing and always looking forward.
If you are looking for an opportunity to sell quality vehicles, as well as a great working environment surrounded by great people, apply now!
The key focus of this role is simple – selling vehicles,. You will be the face and the voice of the Abbeygate brand, welcoming, advising and supporting customers through their journey towards purchasing a brand new or quality used Car or Commercial Vehicle.
You will deliver exceptional customer service as you contact existing and passive customers, maintaining an open customer file to maximise sales leads and ultimately convert to sales. You will be a product expert who can comfortably hold in depth sales discussions with prospective customers – providing information and advice on not only vehicles, equipment and accessories, but also our finance, insurance and ancillary products.
The way you conduct yourself during these discussions is critical to your success. Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service will drive not only satisfaction but also long-term loyalty and retention.
Other Key Responsibilities In This Fantastic Role Include
- Promoting sales both within the showroom and outside of the sales area
- Developing, establishing and fostering contacts within all business departments to support sales
- Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting customers
- Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with Abbeygate’s sales process
- Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing
- Maintaining company standards and controls
- Handing over vehicles to customers
- Continuous planning and targeting of the acquisition of new customers
- Supporting the promotion and attending product placement and sales events
We are looking for an experienced Sales person with experience within the automotive industry.
Other Skills and Experience Required for This Role Include
- Demonstrable car sales experience (new or used)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to follow a structured Sales Process.
- Purchasing skills
Aside from a competitive salary and commission structure, which rewards personal and business success. You will become part of a very close Team that respects one another and our customers. You will feel part of a business that isn't segmented or out of touch with meaningful customer engagement and whose employees willingly step into other roles and functions throughout the business as and when required.