Leasing at Abbeygate
Ford Contract Hire and Ford Finance Lease
If you’d prefer a real conversation about leasing a Commercial Vehicle, visit one of our Ford Transit Centres. Our Commercial Vehicle Specialists are more than happy to answer any questions you might have. They’ll take the time to talk to you about your business needs, and thanks to their expert knowledge of the Ford Commercial Vehicle range, they will help you select your perfect vehicle, set up a test drive and also tailor a finance solution to match your needs. They’ll even explain our range of leasing products to ensure you choose the right solution for your business.
An alternative to vehicle ownership, with the option to include a Service, Maintenance and Repair plan for additional peace-of-mind*
You pay an advance rental, followed by fixed monthly rentals and return the vehicle to Ford Lease at the end of your agreement.
What does my agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
Will Ford Lease work for me and my business?
- If you don’t want to own your car, Ford Lease is our best product for you
- VAT registered businesses may be able to reclaim all or part of the VAT element of the monthly rental
- Your rentals may be tax allowable
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
We are able to provide you with an instant quotation showing your advance rental (typically three monthly rentals) and your monthly rental.
For additional peace-of-mind, choose the optional service, maintenance and repair package for an additional monthly fee. Your fixed monthly rental will include the following*.
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement (Upgrades and winter tyres are excluded)
- MOTs (where applicable)
What’s Included in a Ford Lease Contract Hire Agreement:-
- √ Comprehensive AA cover for the3 contract duration
- √ Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA
- √ Road Fund Licence for the contract term
- √ One call number for driver support services
- √ No administration fee for contract amendments
- √ Pooled mileage available on request (2 or more vehicles)
- √ No hidden fees
- √ Overseas travel documentation provided free of charge on request
At The End
There are no part exchange or disposal issues. At the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle to Ford Lease, take out a new Ford Lease agreement and collect the latest model***.
Business users only. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
*** Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition. Restrictions apply.
** Subject to Fair Wear and Tear.
For more information contyact us today on 01953 601602 or fill in the enquiry form above.